im 24 weeks pregnant and when i feel like having sex with my boyfriend he makes an excuse or says hes tired does that mean hes not attracted to me anymore

what should i do or could i do to intrest him...?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:18 PM on Dec. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• A lot of dads are afraid of hurting the baby. Wake him up with a bj and I bet he won't be tired anymore!

Answer by admckenzie at 6:43 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• For some guys, the idea of having sex with a pregnant woman, is just weird. Could also be afraid of hurting the baby. It wouldn't matter what you say or do, just some guys can't be convinced to make love when you're pregnant. But you could always try wearing something sexy, that hides your tummy? Or just ask him, what's up? Could be he is really tired.
    TBSNBubblegum

Answer by TBSNBubblegum at 6:48 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I know that for some guys when a woman gets pregnant it reminds them she'll be a mother soon. Which probably starts reminding them of their own mothers and then they just weird out on the whole topic of sex. I know, most of my close friends growing up were guys and when they started getting married I was getting a lot of calls from them. Some guys get over it...some never do, it just depends. Give him a bit of time, or see if you can find a book on the subject...but don't actually give it to him....just leave it laying around. I used to do stuff like that to my ex, leaving a few books in the bathroom, he'd read it eventually. I mean he's got to do something in there, right? lol
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 7:15 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• My hubby thought I was super sexy when I was pregnant...we didn't have any problems in that department lol we were like jack rabbits!! I dunno...talk to him about it!
    michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 10:58 PM on Dec. 26, 2009