Getting pregnant without a period?....

I had a miscarriage right after thanksgiving and I was cleared a clean bill of health and I havent had a period since October and latelty I've been feeling a little off.My breast hurt and are have colostrum coming out of them,im urinating alot,Im always tired and this is exactly how it was when i was pregnant with my 8 months old.And I was wondering if u can get pregnant after a miscarriage without ever having a period?Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:50 PM on Dec. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You can get pregnant pretty much any time. If you do not want to get pregnant you should use some form of contraception. Good luck to you. Happy New Year!
    Anonymous

• You can get pregnant without a "period" (bleeding, cramps)...you CANNOT get pregnant without a menstruation cycle. You can cycle without bleeding.

Take a PT and see a doctor...then you'll know for certain.
    AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 7:02 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• We ovulate before we have a period, so yes, you can be pregant without a period.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:12 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I don't have periods (as in one in Jan and one in Aug this year) and I am pregnant with my third so yes its possible.
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 8:40 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Yup. As long as you ovulate (which happens before your period).
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 11:50 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• u necisarily dont need to bleed to hav a period that blood that comes out is just the lining of your uterus shedding because there was no egg that was fertilized to make a baby so u can ovualte meaning egg drop an still a period not all women bleed i got pregnant with out bleeding with my son wich my egg was fetilized so i never saw ap eriod at all that whole month so good luck!!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 5:45 PM on Dec. 27, 2009