Potty Training HELP!!!

Im trying to train my daughter and my biggest problem is getting her to just STAY ON the damn thing. ANY suggestions welcome.

luvMIIsk8rBoi

Asked by luvMIIsk8rBoi at 7:43 PM on Dec. 26, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• We had special potty activities. They included poty themed books, sang songs, and the bath toys came out. We only got her to sit for a few min. until she figured out to pee in it. We also bribed her with 1 yogurt covered rasin if she tried. Then when she was using the potty she got the treat if she did something in the potty and so on, until she was using the potty with all the steps regualrly. Do you best and try not to get upset, this is something they have to do on there own, you are only the cheerleader.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 8:00 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Have you tried sitting on the floor and reading to her? or give her her favorite toy to play w/ while sitting on the potty. Good luck!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 7:55 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• It is too early. Try again in three or four months.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:09 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• My daughter thought it was a special treat that I let my usually off limits fashion magazines be looked at while sitting on the potty. She loved looking at Elle, Vanity Fair and other mags that had lots of "princess gowns" in them. Of course rip out anything offensive before you give them to her.
    Anonymous