makeover help!

I'm badly in need of a makeover but dont know what makeup I would look okay in,and also I want a haircut and style that would look awesome for my face and I also want color like a darker red or something?? Please dont be afraid of my scary photo and tell me what you ladies think..

MarGeee

Asked by MarGeee at 8:19 PM on Dec. 26, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• sometmes salons have packages where they do your makeup and hair and love the dark red hair idea i have naturally dark red hair with loose curls
    ScarletAva

Answer by ScarletAva at 8:42 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I think you would look good with bangs :) I honestly LOVE bare minerals and think everyone should try it :D
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 9:29 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• http://www.taaz.com/ is my fave site to see how different styles would look on me
    CuteandCurvy

Answer by CuteandCurvy at 9:45 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• sounds like you're ready for a change--sometimes dept stores offer free makeovers in makeup--when i want to change my hair i try to go to salon and ask what they think--never have i been steered me wrong. good luck! happy holidays
    ohio4

Answer by ohio4 at 11:01 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I think a deep red or burgundy color and shorter hair would look great on you! Good luck and I just want to add that I'm very jealous...I would love to change my hair color/cut; I'm waiting a couple more months but I'm so excited about it!
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 11:24 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• You have great hair - I would def. go for a new cute - something layered (and Easy) Not too short though. When you are out and about look around , when you see someone's hair that you like ask them where they get it done, then call the salon and talk to the stylist! Go in for a consult - then spend teh $$ and get a great new do! And yes, most salons do offer makeup application and lesson! Good luck! I could use a makeover as well! LOL!
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 11:21 AM on Dec. 28, 2009