If I had God or some kind of spiritual connection do you think that would make me feel more complete?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:19 PM on Dec. 26, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Only you can answer that. Every persons experience is different from the next persons.
    Anonymous

• I honestly do!!! I say this because I am newly single with 4 kids and it has been wonderful. I live in peace and I do not want nor need him or ANY man in my life!!! I get lonely sometimes but it doesn't last longer than a thought!!!! I pray not daily like I should but its never phony, always from the heart and I am blunt with my thoughts and feelings when I pray. I truly feel that I know God and He knows me. He has blessed me as well as chastised me. We are good friends, and if it weren't for God I honestly don't know where I'd be now!!!! I think of Him not only as my creator or Father but also as a close brother. When you become close to God all the wrong done to you is nothng compared to His love and forgiveness, what I'm trying to say is if you want understanding, loyalty, compassion, true love, and forgiveness you must give it to God first. My life has been full of pain but it was for me to get stronger and to praise God.
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 8:28 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• It might it might not. What do you feel is missing that makes you feel incomplete?? Sometimes it's just finding the confidence within yourself to get things taken care of. I don't think a spiritual connection would hurt you any, but it might not be what you actaully need.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:33 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• each person is different. For me, my life completely changed. I was whole again when i let God into my life.
    Anonymous

• YES, I honestly do not know how people stay sane in this world without God. I always think about that. It scares me to imagine a life without Him. He gives me hope and a reason to live and wake up every morning.
    Kaitlyn0816

Answer by Kaitlyn0816 at 8:42 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• If you are feeling drawn to being more spiritual, then yes, it could be so for you, but if you are not and are only looking for reasons why you are unhappy with your life, then maybe not so much.
    Anonymous

• Yes, usually having faith helps everyone. :)
    Tes...Jacksmami

Answer by Tes...Jacksmami at 9:15 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• You have to do what you have to do! 

I don't have any gods and I feel complete and free.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:20 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• For most people yes,faith in a Higher power could most likely help you
    CuteandCurvy

Answer by CuteandCurvy at 9:43 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Yes, I believe that we were all created to find our fulfillment and completion in having a relationship with God through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 10:11 PM on Dec. 26, 2009