Why do women stay w/ men that b1tch if they don't have sex w/them?

I have been w/ my husband for 17 yrs. he has never once complained or degraded me for not wanting sex all the time. He tries alot and I may refuse but he never bitches, why is there women that thinks this is ok?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:26 PM on Dec. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• IGNORANCE or the belief that they must satisfy, bow down to, obey, and comply with them in order to keep or have a man. Bottom line: WEAKNESS!!! MY OP!!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 8:32 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Are you incinuating that a woman should leave a man over that? Every relationship has it's problems. Maybe they are too invested in the relationship to leave over it. Someone could take a problem you have in your relationship and ask why you stay. Don't judge other people's relationships and focus on the area's of your own that need work.
    Anonymous

• because sometimes a marriage isnt all about sex. All the other areas may be wonderful but he's not wanting it. If dh ever felt like he couldnt perform, i'd never leave him.
    Anonymous

• ladyd6 you are so ignorant and judgemental. Ignorance is judging others without facts. You talk like you know something you know nothing about. Not everyone's relationships are as perfect as yours and the op.
    Anonymous

• My husband does get all huffy about it when I don't want sex. And he'll push the issue until I'm even more not in the mood. It's annoying as hell, and I don't like it. But that doesn't mean our marriage is a horrible disaster and needs to be done with. Sex doesn't make a marriage.
    Anonymous

• lol, it's women like you that cause men to find other women! He may stay with you out of obligation but I bet he's with another woman bc he doesn't have to b*tch about her not giving it to him. With her giving it to him then he need not complain to you. He probably knows it falls on deaf ears anyway. btw, it's probably your dh that I've been having an affair with for several years! Thanks.
    Anonymous

• 902 You are sick and shallow and I hope and pray your kids don't grow up to be like you. Also, some women aren't up to having sex for health reasons. I have cysts and am in the process of getting checked for uterine cancer. It HURTS to have sex.
    My husband wouldn't touch a nasty dirty thing like you and I would never leave him if he had ED and couldn't have sex. You are truly a miserable soul.....your idea of reality is way off
    Anonymous

• I'd say because some are young and don't know that some men don't gripe and others are so used to it that they don't know anything else.
    Anonymous

• 902 you are unbelieveable. Shame on you for having an affair! My husband is 100% faithful, I have no reason to ever believe that he is not. I'm w/ anon 906, my husband wouldn't touch anything like you. NASTY!!!!! He looks down on girls like you! My husband realizes that I am tired from being a mom, and being on the go all day long! Plus other issues w/ family that I have to deal w/ that he never bitches. Sure I know he is not happy about it, but for the love of pete, he would never bitch about it, and threaten to cheat on me if he doesn't get it! Any man(boy) that does that, is a real piece of poop!! My man would not cheat for a piece of ass that he is missing at home because he would never mess up waking up every morning to not seeing his kids! Kids are first, and should always be too any parent!
    Anonymous

• I learned through dv education what consists of a healthy and unhealthy relationship. This subject/topic falls under the controlling aspect of abuse. Men use sex as a means of power and or control. When women say no to dh or s/o and they can not accept it and push the issue or threaten the relationship it becomes a control issue. ANY woman who stays and deals with it falls into what I previously stated. I am fed up with being forced into things I do not want to do just to please or keep someone! I am worth more than that! And I never said my relationships were perfect!!! I just recently ended an abusive relationship, where if I denied him sex it was because I was cheating or saving it for the next man and just the thought alone enraged him so that he began hitting me and tried to guilt me into sex!!!! I was not cheating nor even speaking to another male, let alone a female(because I'd be f'ing her too!). AGAIN ^ POST IS OP!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 10:24 PM on Dec. 26, 2009