Why do you hate laundry?

I read on here all of the time "I hate doing laundry" why?

I don't mind it at all? I never ever get way behind with it either though..it's really pretty simple to me- just throw it in the washer, dry some of it a little bit and then hang it to dry the rest of the way and dry the rest- put it away.

Tell us why you hate laundry and how many people are in your house...maybe that has something to do with it?

We have four people btw

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on Dec. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't mind laundry at all. It is a clean chore and when it is done you can see the results. The only part of laundry that I don't like is stubborn stain removal. And I'm not fond of ironing, so I do very little. Or none. heh!

Answer by Bmat at 8:47 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• i have a husband , myself 1 (6 yr old) girl, 3 boys ages 4,2 and baby... ESPECIALLY the crazy dirty boys, but try THAT for a week and tell me why YOU hate to do laundry then, lol
    Anonymous

• I just hate folding it and putting it away. I don't really know why. But actually putting it in the washer and dryer I don't mind lol.
    It's just me, my hubby and our 9 mon old DD.
    Now, cleaning the bathroom, I HATE.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 8:56 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Because we have to go to an effing laundry mat to do it!! I had to go out in 10 inches of snow today just to do laundry. I hate it!!!!!
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 8:58 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Folding and putting away clothes is just so boring to me. It's hands down my worst chore (and it shows!)
    momma2easynkey

Answer by momma2easynkey at 9:01 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Because it's never done!! It doesn't get put away, and I have to do it everyday because I have a family of six!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:02 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• i hate the puttin away part
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 9:25 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I have a family of 4 this is one of the many task that NEVER end. I do a load everyday it amazes me how the next day the basket full. I do HATE the bathroom more then laundry.

Homealonex2

Answer by Homealonex2 at 9:25 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I guess the reason I dislike it is that it is never ending!! At the moment there are 5 of us! And I do get behind so that could be part of it!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 9:40 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Because it NEVER ends!!! I do about 8 loads a week for a family of 4.

banana-bear

Answer by banana-bear at 9:52 PM on Dec. 26, 2009