How do you walk in heels?!?!

I got a gift card as a Christmas present and I saw some really cute red shoes with about a 3 inch heel. I thought I never buy stuff for myself why not indulge and step out of my comfort zone a bit? They flick a little bit but I am planning on buying one of pads to put inside the back of the shoe so hopefully that will solve that. BUT... when you are walking do you walk on your toes or try to walk like normal with your heel touching the ground first then your toes? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Dec. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Just walk normal. Haha!
    Tes...Jacksmami

Answer by Tes...Jacksmami at 9:26 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I just walk normal... I am more comfortable in heals than anything else... Hell, my bedroom slippers are heals! lol! So, to me it's just natural. I don't notice a difference in the way I walk between other shoes and heals...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:33 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I don't. I gave up on heels after I had kids.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:33 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Practice is all it takes. If you have a full length mirror walk towards it so you know what you look like. it is like riding a bike, practice and balance is all it takes. GL

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 9:34 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Thank you :)
    Anonymous

• sometimes
    ScarletAva

Answer by ScarletAva at 9:53 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I CAN'T WALK IN HEELS TO SAVE MT LIFE-- DON'T KNOW WHY? I TRYED,,HURTS TO MUCH,RIGHT SIZE AND ALL, BUT CAN';T WALK IN THEM..
    Anonymous

• Practice, practice and more practice...! I only learn because I was in the high school musical Little Shop of Horrors and the women who sing throughout the play/movie had to wear them.
    Brickhouse95

Answer by Brickhouse95 at 9:55 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I love heels!!!! Just because I am a mom does not mean I dont wear heels out on date's with my husband.....Just practice!!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 10:07 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Practice makes perfect! Wear them around the house until it becomes 2nd nature.
    tam84

Answer by tam84 at 12:14 AM on Dec. 27, 2009