can anyone answer this question for me?

ok me an my boyfriend have been having sex everyday for the last 3 weeks.. well we've never used a condom an he always just pulls out.. well then one day he didnt pull out in time and i was ovulating then. i was wondering if there is a chance of me getting pregnant.. and does pre-ejactulation up my chances of being pregnant if we've had sex some much?

Brittneymommy2b

Asked by Brittneymommy2b at 9:28 PM on Dec. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Any time you have sex without a condom or other b/c you heighten your chances of getting pregnant, Pre ejaculate does contain sperm, so pulling out isn't really the best idea if you are not wanting to get pregnant, also the amount of times you have sex doesn't matter,all it takes is that one time when you are ovulating. Hope things work out the way you would like them to.
    CuteandCurvy

Answer by CuteandCurvy at 9:35 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Yeah, I'd say there's a pretty high chance that you could be pregnant. If you don't want to get pregnant, I strongly recommend using condoms or getting some other form of birth control besides pulling out.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:55 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• yes there is a chance that you could be. I'd be more careful in the near future though, but good luck for what ever answer your hoping for.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 11:59 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• There is definitely a high chance of you being pregnant. pre-ejaculation is actually more potent than "the big one". You have to be way more careful if you do not want to get pregnant, the pull out method is definitely not effective. actually, my best friend has two kids that were both concieved on pullout method lol. Good luck to you either way =)
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 11:25 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• There is definitely a high chance of you being pregnant. pre-ejaculation is actually more potent than "the big one".
    ______
    No it is not. A study in Boston, Massachusetts, and another study in New York City examined samples of pre ejaculate fluid. Researchers found that most pre ejaculate samples did not contain any sperm and those that did had only small clumps of a very small amount of sperm which seemed to be immobile. An ongoing WHO/USAID study shows that the pregnancy rate caused by men with 3 million sperm/ml/ejaculation is very low; fertility clinics consider men with a sperm count of no more than 5 million/ml to be infertile, particularly if is there is low motility.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 11:11 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Hon, if he ejaculated inside of you there is a large possibility you could be pregnant, wait 16 days after the last day you had sex and take a pregnancy test. GL
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 11:13 PM on Dec. 28, 2009