problem with huggies?

seems alot of ppls babies are allergic to huggies, i wanted to get my dd that brand , but kind of nervous, what makes them allergic to that brand??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 PM on Dec. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my son had it BAD with luvs. he didnt do well with huggies either. i'm not sure what causes the reactions...could be from the chemicals they use in the material?
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 9:38 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• actully Huggies is the one that seems to be one of the better ones for my kids who r sensitive to diapers. Pampers were the worst. Know though that Huggies newborn diapers are bigger than Pampers. So if you have small babies like I had(around 6lbs) than the Huggies will leak until baby gets bigger
    Anonymous

• I don't know what is in them, but my twins got horrible diaper rash when I used huggies....they never got it any other time. I stopped right away and the rash went away.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 9:44 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I used Huggies with all three of my children and they never got a rash.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 9:46 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I've heard of babies having allergies to all different brands of diapers. My son had an allergic reaction to the Target brand diapers and also the generic brands. He didn't have any reactions to Huggies but I just didn't care for their diapers. We've used strictly Pampers Swaddlers and Cruisers since he's been born and have had no problems. Different brands used different chemicals and materials in their formulas for diapers so that's why some babies react to some and some don't. Also I think the texture and softness can rub some babies skin the wrong way and cause rashes as well. Just give Huggies a try. Worse case scenario your DD will get a little rash and you'll have to switch to a different brand again. No biggie.
    Anonymous