I am just so confused

Over the past week or two I have been having a lot of pressure like cramping in my abdomen, fatigue, and nausea. I've thrown up a few times but mostly just been nauseaus. It comes and goes. I thought for sure I was pregnant. I am breastfeeding so I haven't got my period yet but a few weeks ago I had discharge that made it seem as though that I was ovulating. What could it be? I've taken two dollar store pregnancy tests and they both said negative. They weren't first morning urine but I figured that most people say they're pretty accurate. Could it be something else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 PM on Dec. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i was 6 days late & took 2 dollar store tests & both came up neg. & I thought for sure i was prego... but i unfort. started!! :*(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Get a digital test they are such a god send for this, and if it is negative I would wait a week and if you are still feeling weird go to the doctor and have them do a blood test.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 3:30 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• I agree with getting a blood test. You also could just be sick. I know I was just super sick and I felt the exact same way. I totally thought I was pregnant, but I wasn't.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Dec. 28, 2009