is this normal

when can my baby hear outside of the womb? is peeling skin normal in pregnancy? i always feel a kick and i think its the foot of my baby nothing else kicks in there. when can i see is or her kicks outside of the womb? what can i do to stay healthy while pregnant?

stargirl90

Asked by stargirl90 at 9:56 PM on Dec. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• By now, your OB/GYN should have recommended pre-natal vitamins. Your diet should be high in calcium, iron, fruits and vegetables and exercise lightly. Yes, when the baby kicks you can actually see its foot sometimes. I never had a problem with peeling skin, then again I lathered myself with lotion trying to prevent or limit stretch marks. Your baby can hear very well while inside the womb and you can sing or talk to him/her. As always, please check with your OB/GYN for information.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 10:01 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• The best thing you can do to stay healthy is to eat a good diet, stay active as long as you can...walking, swimming, prenatal yoga ect. take your prenatal vitamins and DO NOT drink or smoke, super super bad for you and the baby.
    Cocoa butter is good for your skin...so is coconut oil or olive oil, they all natural so they dont contain any artificial colors or fragrances or preservatives that could affect you or baby in any way...I like to stay away from anything "fake" all the time but especially when pregnant, better to be safe than sorry isnt that what they say?!?
    Drink lots of water too, that will keep you feeling good, keep the swelling down and it will help keep your skin mouisterized too.
    jlizgar

Answer by jlizgar at 10:54 PM on Dec. 26, 2009