10 Things a Husband Should Never Do?

I just just read this and can't say that I agree with all of them:
http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/sex/10-things-husbands-should-never-do-552285/
What do you think? Do you agree with some of them, all of them, or none of them? What would YOUR top 10 things be?

jessradtke

Asked by jessradtke at 10:03 PM on Dec. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Well I agreed with 8 of them. Can't say it would bother me to return clothes he just bought but didn't try on or his negative feedback about my new haircut. I'm usually the one in the stores anyway and as for my haircut, hell, he'd like anything that looked neat on me. I'm famous for wearing my hair all over my head.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 10:37 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I disagree with the "don't give appliances as gifts". If we only have a certain amount of money to spend on gifts and the washer needs to be replaced soon, I want the new washer!!
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 10:41 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• And I don't return clothes for DH unless I'm going that direction anyway, so if he doesn't want to try on clothes it really doesn't matter to me.
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 10:42 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Funny ...I just read that like 10 minuets ago. I agree with PP, I love my new washer...and one birthday I ask my Dh to get me a dyson animal ball vacuum. They're expensive and I really wanted one..I love it as well. My DH always gets power tools.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 11:10 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I think it's funny that it said don't offer to "babysit" the kids. I kinda don't mind that one if it means im getting a break he can call it whatever he wants.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:22 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I don't agree with many of them at all actually. My DH would never say he is "babysitting" the kids but he offers to watch them so I can go out sometimes for a girls night. I do agree that he should (and would) never imply that office work is harder than housework because he doesn't think that. I LOVE getting appliances as gifts :). The perfume I'm not sure lol. I like most perfumes. And he can't brag about his driving, he's had like 7 accidents in 10 years. Also he is a foodie so he can tell if I've put in alot of work and he will compliment my meals and also tell me what could be done to improve upon them if anything. I love learning from him. He doesn't buy his own clothes so I don't have to worry about that one. He is often a know it all, I do agree with that one! I want to know if something doesnt look good on me so I don't agree with the haircut one, and he does housework all the time without complaining so all good!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:08 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• i agree with them all except the one where he brags about his driving,when we are together in the car he wont ever let me drive and he has never said anything bad about a haircut on me befor.
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 3:02 PM on Dec. 27, 2009