Sour taste?

I have a horrible sour taste in my mouth all the time. I can brush my teeth and it goes away for a few minutes but it comes right back. Does anyone know why this is or have this problem?

happy2bamommy86

Asked by happy2bamommy86 at 10:30 PM on Dec. 26, 2009 in General Parenting

• a bad tooth maybe?
    rahrahsmama

Answer by rahrahsmama at 10:36 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I just had my teeth cleaned in october and i didnt have any cavities or anything and none of my teeth hurt. Can your teeth go bad because of pregnancy? Should i set up a dentist appointment?
    happy2bamommy86

Answer by happy2bamommy86 at 11:53 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• Strange metallic or sour tastes in your mouth can happen when you are pregnant. For some women, swishing some water with a pinch or two of salt or baking soda in it around in their mouth a couple of times a day helps, but for obvious reasons some pregnant women can't stomach that. Some people think that it may be caused by a vitamin or mineral deficiency, so take a good prenatal vitamin and try to eat good foods. Other people seem to find that it gets worse when they eat certain foods, so you might want to pay attention to whether it gets worse after you eat or drink certain foods.
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 12:18 AM on Dec. 27, 2009