What do you do when you feel so alone?

I was in a serious relationship (it lasted 7 years and would have lasted longer.... ( he passed away in a 4-wheeling accident)
I was 6 weeks preggers when the accident happened, its been just over 2 years and i have his BEAUTIFUL daughter.

I have had an intrest in this guy, he was full aware of that, he was drinking one night and i was sober cab for him and a couple friends since i had to work in the a.m.
I was dropping him off and then planning on going to a friends house to stay
he offered that i stay there, i accepted.. honestly thinking nothing was going to happen, we things happened and a few days later he says he doesnt want a girlfriend, and that he was drunk when the stuff happened. if i would have thought he was drunk i would have done nothing!!!
I just feel so alone, i had so much hope that something was going to happen.. i too do not want a boyfriend but i was hoping we could become better friends, but nope

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 PM on Dec. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• cont....
    I get nothing!
    I tried to tell myself not to get my hopes up.... but i did :(
    I just feel rotten, im not that kind of person who does a "one night" thing.....
    How can i stop thinking about it...............
    Anonymous

• what a scumbag...but at least he was honest and didnt lead you on ya know?? I'm sorry you feel so alone and i'm sorry for your loss! are you ready to start dating again?
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:05 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• First off, and I do not mean this to be rude, I think you need counseling. It is very very hard to lose a spouse. It takes years to overcome the pain and loss and you sound like you need help with healing so that you can move on to a healthy relationship. This doesn't sound like a one night stand but more of you wanting to be loved again so badly that you tried to force it when you saw an opportunity. This is common and not something that is healthy. You need to talk to someone and get help. It doesn't mean you are emotionally instable if you seek help. It means that you have been through hard times that could harm anyones mental health. Maybe some antidepressants would help too. Sometimes you don't even realize you are depressed. It sounds like you probably are. Best of luck.
    Anonymous

• been there done that! ya think a guy likes ya, but all he wants is casual drunk sex. at least you wont make that mistake again!
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry honey, that's rough. I know you feel bad now, but you need to forgive yourself for letting things progress too quickly witht this guy. Im so sorry for your loss.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:18 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• im sorry for ur loss guys are asshole well 95% are and when alot of guys are drunk thats all they want and dont be mad at urself and beat urself up over it think of it this way it was a lesson and ull try not to make the same mistake again and who care stuff happen alot of people have a one nite stand that doesnt mean ur a slut or nothing it just means a guy tricked u and hes an ass for doin so but i hope i help u feel better and if u ever want or need someone to talk to send me a message k cuz its hard losing someone and it doesnt hurt to talk to someone about it k (if ur missin ur man that died then think about this it might help when ur feeling all alone look down at teh spaces between ur fingers and just remember that mine fit perfectlly there) good luck hope u feel better bout what happen
    myangelelena

Answer by myangelelena at 2:45 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Hello, I too have Lost a man I was inlove with. We dident have a kids so its a bit different. But I know you feel Lonley. And I know you want a man in your life. But maybe at this time, It would be best to just be a better mom and concentrate on maybe picking up a hobby or something. And when the time is right, You will find your Mr Right. Just give it time. I hope things get better. If you need a friend, Im here.
    MOMofTwo_99_00

Answer by MOMofTwo_99_00 at 4:23 AM on Dec. 27, 2009