What can I do while I'm on House Arrest for 30 days

I have made some bad choices and I got 30 days house arrest. I don't need judgement, I need ideas to stop me from going crazy. I feel bad enough as it is. Thanks ladies!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Dec. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Think about what you've done and work on yourself so it doesn't happen again. Maybe brain storm, and come up with a plan for your life, maybe some goals. Start a college course online. Better yourself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Scrap booking!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• I agree with the previous answer. Make the changes in your life so that you dont end up where you are again. There are a ton of online courses available, you can also try other things to bide the time such as redecorating your house (painting etc), learn a new hobby (cooking or caligraphy for example). Either way, figure out what lead to the bad decisions you made and find a way to not get into the spot to make them again.
    RamGrl

Answer by RamGrl at 12:48 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• I'm not going to judge- you're going through a hard time and you need help getting through it-
    May sound silly, but have you ever heard of the PC computer game the sims? it's a life simulation game. If you are looking for something totally mind numbing, this is it. I hurt my arm VERY badly about a year ago and it was the worst pain I've ever had in my live- even more than the back labor pain I had at one point in my life (another story)
    when you play that game hours can go by and you don't realize it. Not sure why, but I was able to get so pulled in by it that I would forget about the pain (mostly)
    Do you have writing talent? you could write short stories!
    Hang in there, its 30 days, it's not forever!

good luck!
    LadyAronna

Answer by LadyAronna at 12:49 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Scrap booking? Are you kidding? This poster is on House Arrest...do you think she will want to Scrap book? LOL. I go with the first answer...she needs to think about her bad choices and work on self improvement!!! Scarp Booking is for Moms with lots of time on their hands and lots of money. Heh.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• It will be a good time to deep clean the house. Organize the picture (I need to do that lol). Organize bills and other important paperwork (I need to do that to). reorganize the pantry, cupboards, garage, Christmas stuff, closets.

Wow I need to take my own advise lol cuz I really need to do all that lol

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:09 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• What the fuck is wrong with scrapbooking? She's obviously a mom or she wouldn't be on this site. It takes a lot of time, it's fun and it is semi productive. And if you're creative it doesn't cost much. She needs help thinking of things to not go crazy, sitting around thinking about what she did wrong for an entire month would drive anyone crazy! Sure, she needs to do it some, but not scrapbooking is a fine suggestion for killing some time. As is reading a book or taking up sewing, knitting, etc.

The Sims is a good suggestion. I just blew 5 hours on it today. Gotta love vacation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• scrap booking supplies are sold in dollar stores and online so I agree with that suggestion someone can always go get the stuff for her, and the one about deep cleaning lol and organizing the house.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:07 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• I would look seriously into the activities of my life that led to the bad decisions that ended in this situation, and put together plans for you and your family to keep you on track and get you away from those bad habits. Maybe look into getting a second job once you are off house arrest to keep you busy so that you aren't tempted back into the wrong choices. Maybe being bored and unhappy will help you fully realize the severity of the situation. It is a punishment not a time to start a hobby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• What did you do?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Dec. 27, 2009