open discussion on religious views...

Hi, ladies.
I wanted to open a discussion on different religious views if you care to state your beliefs or why you feel another is incorrect then lets get started.

Good luck.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Dec. 27, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• this is the answers sections you need to ask a question please.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• there is no open chat on the site. if ANYONE has a question about a religious matter then this post reserves the space to allow all curiosity.

Here is a question: Is God real?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• it looks like you are just asking for a bunch of women to get riled up and disagree. are u trying to choose a religion? if so the correct question would go something like this : Im searching religions to find a correct one for me. Can you tell me what you belive and some of the characteristics of your following?
    dont ask people to pick apart what others believe. thats cruel.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• NO
    I dont get why you cant understand that this post is meant to encourage educational discussion on various religious views. Only the immature would "get riled up".
    Damn, is it so hard for you to go with the flow? As if the women on this site have no maturity to disagree respectfully. If you dont have a topic of discussion then stop replying. I will wait later on when other ADULTS log on and relpy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Most women on this site don't disagree respectfully, most of them disagree in rage and anger.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:15 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• I believe that God is real
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:11 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• I think this is the wrong forum for this question - as proven by those above. However, you are more than welcome to join us in the End Religious Ignorance and Intolerance Group where this would be more than welcomed!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:23 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Ever the non-conformist. Let me jump in . . . lol

Jehovah's Witnesses think the Bible is the right standard against which to measure one’s religion. While I find a belief, tradition or doctrine that is out of harmony with the Bible I would not practice it or condone it as being acceptable to God, the God of the Bible that is [named Jehovah most popularly in English, IMO].

JES xxx
    CosyMama

Answer by CosyMama at 12:34 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• well what about the Christians today? The bible was an attempt to rewrite the Sumerian tables which are said to be the beginning of man and what is now called "religion", yet the bible has not been proven a credible source of its context. On that note why be Christian in the first place?

- no offense

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 11:10 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• sugahmamma do also believe in the Anunnaki?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Dec. 28, 2009