im really not sure what he means. really long.

a couple of years ago me and a friend of mine became really close friends. after my boyfriend and i broke up we started dating. well i made the mistake and slept with my ex and got pregnant so we broke up but stayed friends until his new girlfriend got mad because we were so close. so we sort of drifted apart. well here recently we started talking again. mainly because me and my ex broke up again. (him and his gf are still together& we are friends now.) well i had a dna test done on my 3 year old cause it could of been his. but hes not. well after all of that we were talking and he told me on a couple of different occasions that he missed me and that he would sleep with me again. well i didnt think anything of it until i was talking to him and he said his gf thought we had something going on and i told him that if i really wanted him back that bad i could have done had him back and i still could. cont below.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Dec. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• and he told me that he knew i could. this kind of shocked me. not only cause he has a gf but because i still love him. i always have and i always will. now im not sure if i should try and get back with him or what. i would love to but im not sure if thats what he meant? any advice?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Simple he has a girlfriend, how would you feel if you were in her shoes, now if he wants to be with you and not just sleep with you then he needs to break up with his gf first.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:57 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Well, I feel that if he cannot give 100% of himself to his girlfriend then he really needs re-evaluate the relationship and think about the time that he is wasting of his and hers. Now, if I were you I would tell him how I feel and make sure he knows the ball is in his court. I would be very firm though that as long as he has a girlfriend you all will not have a relationship.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 1:07 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• He has a GF, plain and simple. He's not being faithful to her by having an emotional relationship with you. He shouldn't be having these types of conversations with you at all. So I would really think about how faithful he would be to you before anything else.
    ProudMammaMia

Answer by ProudMammaMia at 1:31 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• There are several points in this story that lay a great foundation for showing why this is a bad idea 1. you cheated on him 2 he says he will still sleep with you 3. he is saying you could have him back, but is making no effort to leave his current realtionship.

What i make of this is he views you as a possbile booty call, we dont cheat on or with those we love so do what yu want but this is one of those screwed up stories that ends up on daytime shows because people forget what the word relationship means.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• "that he missed me and he would sleep with me again."

Honestly, it sounds like he just wants some sex mostly. Stay away from it girl.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• well for starters i havent told him how i feel. that is why hes not trying to leave his gf. and all the conversations we have are just as friends. we have been friends for 6 years now and we were really close and when we are together its just easy to talk about all our problems. and when i cheated on him i was 15 and had just gotten out of a serious relationship and wasnt ready for another one. he understood this and has forgiven me for it. i also know that i WILL NOT have a relationship with him while he is still with his gf and not soon after cause im not going to commit to him and he leave me for her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:26 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• i completely agree with kc932
    mommytobe2691

Answer by mommytobe2691 at 6:40 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• I agree with all the pps. He wants sex from you and a relationship with his girlfriend. He basically wants to take advantage of you and your emotions right now. I've been there but the guy really wanted me so he dumped his girlfriend, quit smoking and bought a different car. That's when you can tell a man wants you for you, not just a piece of a**.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:34 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• "we dont cheat on or with those we love"

WRONG.
    when my husband and I (back in HS) broke up for awhile and we were "seeing" other people...we got back together and were seeing eachother before we had a chance to break up with the people we were currently "seeing."
    we've been married now for 5 years and have 2 beautiful children. that breakup was the best thing for us. made us realize A LOT of things.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:47 AM on Dec. 27, 2009