• In the Spotlight:

If your husband was your brother...

If after 20 years of marriage and two completely normal and healthy children you discovered that your husband (whom you love and have loved immensely for the past two decades) was actually your long-lost, full-blood brother, what would you do?

Keep in mind that only YOU know about the situation and you can't have anymore babies due to tubal ligation.

THIS IS STRICTLY HYPOTHETICAL!!!! I DID NOT MARRY MY BROTHER!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Dec. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would stay married and tell no one about the situation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• At that point I'd just stay. It's not like you got with him knowing.
    Anonymous

• I have no idea.
    roxy1984

Answer by roxy1984 at 1:17 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• i agree with roxy1984
    ScarletAva

Answer by ScarletAva at 1:45 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• I'd stay and keep it a secret. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• In the words of my husband "a long lost sister... we'd stay married and tell no one... as long as I wasn't finding out that it was a long lost brother".

He understands that the choice of brother is because it's on CM, but his response was really funny to me.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 2:14 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• ewww...i really dont know. i mean, after i found out, i wouldnt be able to be intimate anymore...and im pretty sure my love for my husband would change to love of brother. eventually, the relationship would fail, through fault of my own. im glad im not in Adam and Eve days. lol
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 2:44 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• I would be in denial that he is my brother and still love him like my man.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:01 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• i've actually thought about this, because my mother won't tell me who my real father is. but i don't think i have to worry about that unless something happens to my hubby and i marry someone else. cause i intend on stay with my hubby for life. i know for a fact we're only related by marriage and our children, lol
    bikerchickmommy

Answer by bikerchickmommy at 3:12 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• That's why they do blood tests on most states. But to answer your question...it's pretty hard to UN-love someone after 20 years. I'd stay.
    Kauna

Answer by Kauna at 9:49 AM on Dec. 27, 2009