how would your bf react????

okay soo today my boyfriend went into my room for the first time and saw pics of me and my ex that i FORGOT to take down. and he completely FREAKED OUT and left. honestly, i think he over-reacted but he thinks otherwise. what do you guys think about this??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Dec. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• how long have u been dating? and how could you forget that you had ur ex bfs pics around your room?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• my fiance would of freaked out too well actally how long have u guys been together????? but i think he would of freaked out anyways and ur bf might of thought u still have feelings for ur ex and stuff but put it this way if u went into his room and saw pic of his ex still up would u freak out or get mad cuz i know i would but its hard to tell but he probally just thinks u still have feeling for ur ex and maybe want to get back wit him but good luck hope i helped
    myangelelena

Answer by myangelelena at 2:31 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• My boyfriend would've freaked out too. As soon as we started dating, I put all ex's in a photo album and encouraged my boyfriend and I to take pictures to replace them. You should have done the same especially since he spends time at your place.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 2:55 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Well, I had a picture of my ex in a small album that I had forgotten to remove, and he seen it. He didn't get mad, but instead we went outside with the picture and lit it on fire with a lighter, then he pissed on the picture to put out the fire. lol
    How could you forget a picture right there in your room though?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:19 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• how long have you been together???? if it's been a while like 8 months to a year you need to do something to apologize- cause its gonna look like (and does sound like) he's a rebound and your not over your ex. you need to prove that it's not like that. if it's only been a couple months just say sorry and get rid of it!!!
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 4:49 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• how the hell do you "forget" you have pictures of your EX in your room? sounds like an excuse to me. and if you have any chance left with your current b/f, you better apologize. he probably feels like he means nothing to you and disrespected by you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:30 AM on Dec. 27, 2009