Question about labor symptoms...

I'm 36 weeks pregnant with second child. I have immense pressure, the upper portion of my stomach is now soft/squishy, I feel his head in my pubic bones, I have sharp pains into my vagina, and have contracting pains every night starting at about the same time. However, nothing else is changing and nothing seems to happen out of the ordinary. No show, no nothing. I was just wondering if these could be signs of preterm labor?

LuvinMyBug

Asked by LuvinMyBug at 4:26 AM on Dec. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• 37 weeks is full term.
    What it sounds like to me is that you are getting very close.
    If you are concerned about it then call your dr or just go ahead and go to L&D and have them check you out. Better safe than sorry
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:41 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• heavy braxton hicks
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 4:43 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• i ditto the above poster
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 6:00 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Thank you all so much! It's nerve racking! Everyone has their own theories about it and I just feel like crap, so I figured I'd ask you ladies!!!
    LuvinMyBug

Answer by LuvinMyBug at 8:50 PM on Dec. 27, 2009