Have any of you tried Alli ? ?

They are a fairly new diet/lifestyle pill ? ? ? Does it work ? ? ?

mama32177

Asked by mama32177 at 5:05 AM on Dec. 27, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Ive heard of it but havent tried it. Ill be hopeing someone answers you :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:35 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• I havn't used it- but as far as I understand, you have to watch your diet with the use of them...and if you have to do that then I don't really see the point in taking a pill...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:43 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• I used it and I gained 4 lbs. I think most of it was bc the Alli clogged my intestines up. I stopped taking it and it took me over a month to get my insides to work properly again. I'll never take it again.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:25 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• I used it and I think it did a decent job. It didn't help me lose 50 pounds but it also didn't make me shaky or afraid I would have a heart attack like other diet pills.

I'm 5'7" and 140 so it's not like I needed to lose much and I think it helped me maintain or lose about 5 pounds over a month or two without much effort. Just don't eat crappy food and you're fine.
    Anonymous