Im sooo in love with my son! hes 2 months almost 3 .. Dont u just love being a momma!!!

just a silly question for fun .. dont you just love being a mother it is so the highlight of life ..i think ... im just soo scared of him growing up i love him this small ... im scared when he gets to the point where he starts to mouth off to me ... anyone else feel this way to?

Luckyme3487

Asked by Luckyme3487 at 7:44 AM on Dec. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I just love the blissfully happiness of a newborn also.Times flys so quickly , enjoy every moment.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 8:10 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Glad to hear you are enjoying those first months of his life, continue to treasure every moment for before you know it he will be asking for the car keys!

Answer by older at 8:18 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• My sons are 25, 23, and 15. I still get all gitty sometimes when they do or say something that is completely amazing. They don't have to be new borns for you to get that feeling of awe.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:02 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Wait til your kids are teenagers! No, I do NOT alwyas love being a mother! Enjoy your baby before he turns into a ogre, vampire, warlock, wolf---whatever beast they turn into
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Dec. 29, 2009