what would you do if you found...

Say you're walking to the neighborhood park with your kids and you notice a shopping bag in the middle of the road. After a passing car swerves to avoid it you go pick it up. Its a target bag with two obviously brand new men's jeans, tags attached. You wait around 5 minutes watching up and down for sign of any human or car coming back to look for this bag. If no one comes, would you take this bag of clothes? If not, where would you leave it, back in the road? Next to someone's mailbox?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 AM on Dec. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Is there a receipt? Maybe a credit card number in receipt. I would take it & maybe return it to Target.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:07 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• I'd most likely return it to the store. And/or place a lost and found ad in the local newspaper. I would never keep it for myself!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 8:18 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• If they fit my man,then yes I would keep it.
    nikkiJ86

Answer by nikkiJ86 at 8:35 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• If there were a receipt with credit card indicator I would take it to the store because they might be able to locate the buyer. Other than that I'd move it to the side of the road in case the owner would come driving back through looking for it.

Answer by Bmat at 8:44 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Move it to the side of the road & leave it, it doesn't belong to you, you have no right to take it. If you really feel like getting involved turn it into the police dept, at least that way when the owner doesn't claim it the clothes will go to those who need them.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 8:49 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• To the police station. If no one claims the bag in 30 days, it is yours. Why be underhanded when you can be straight. We got a cordless Riobi drill that way. We found it in the road in Key West. We let the police station know. They told us if we hadn't heard from them in 30 days, the drill is ours.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:48 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• The police station has a lost and found, that is where I would take it.
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 9:51 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• take it to target and tell them you found it- chances are-the person who bought them will be calling to see if they left the bag there and she can jsut come get it then
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:40 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Id probably take them to Goodwill.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:23 PM on Dec. 27, 2009