how did u know u was in labor or about to go into labor what are the signs?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Dec. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I went into labor when I was waiting to get my C section..They had me hooked up to the monitor and I was like OMG this hurts! She was like well your in labor..I was kinda shocked because I have never been in labor b4 lol..I have had a c section with my 1st . I am happy i had a c section again lol
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 10:40 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• pain
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• My water broke
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• I had a few mild cramps, so I hopped in the shower and my water broke. I kind of had a feeling it was going to happen when it did though. There was no "is this it? Is this not it?" I just had a feeling that it was the time and it turned out I was right.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Regular BH contractions, coming every 10 minutes or so and not stopping for hours. Also cramping and diarhea (however you spell that), and I lost my mucus plug. It was pretty similar both times.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 10:25 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• A contraction woke me up at three in the morning, I just knew it was time. There was no "I think this could be it" I just woke up knowing it was time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• The excruciating pain, so bad I couldn't walk on my own, was a big tip.

Standard signs are contractions that come in regular intervals, get closer together over time, and do not go away when you lie down or rest. When these get to five minutes apart, or your water breaks, it's time to go to the hospital.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 11:13 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• i felt like i had to poop but there was nothing in there. just horrible cramps every 2-3 minutes
    ARRI23

Answer by ARRI23 at 11:30 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• I HAD 4 kids so everyone was different. Lots of back pain. with no. 4 my water broke. Had kids by c-section.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• "how did u know u was in labor or about to go into labor what are the signs?"

You mean:

How did you know you were in labor or at least about to begin labor? What are some signals?

Please, go back to 5th grade. And, please do not have any more children until you learn how to speak and type in English correctly, as oppose to using Ebonics.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Dec. 27, 2009