How homophobic are you?

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/assault/etc/quiz.html

take the test and find out how you rank.

Asked by older at 10:18 AM on Dec. 27, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • Jesse, your vndictiveness backfired your responses were removed even the one gloating!!!

Answer by older at 7:29 PM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Jesus H Christ...really!? And from PBS, THATS SICK. Hey...why dont we just perpetuate a problem...good job. MOST people don't CARE if you, he, she , they are GAY. They JUST dont want it SHOVED down their THROATS. For instance....THIS crap, wasting school hrs teaching tolerance to only one group of people, gay make out sessions on the steps of a church (for the record I dont want to see straight make out sessions in front of a church), and the lets be as outrageous and HATEFUL to those who disagree (can we say hypocrite) in the gay pride parade in SF.....NOT about gay pride ALL about putting on a show! Older this stuff help NO ONE.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 10:22 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Yes...what I said PROVES that...LMAO you are ....well I just wont say because you will just get it deleted wont you honey.....but I BET you can get the gist :) I didnt TAKE the stupid test because its just that ....stupid. I LOVE and CHERISH my gay relitiveSSSSSSSSSSS and THEY know it, so YOUR narrow and D****SS  view of how I feel is irrelevant. I was simply responding to your question. Way to show you YOUR close mindedness and inability to see a middle road. I guess, as usual, you show that only YOUR way matters......hmmmmmmm....sound an AWFUL lot like those religious zealots you rage against....funny stuff that.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 10:30 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Were doing this again? Right now thats not my #1 concern right now.
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 10:34 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Doing what tyme? took the test before?

Answer by older at 10:35 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• I think OP forgot to take her meds today
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• No older...not bitter...sick of twisted women (umm hmmmm) deciding that I and others like me are "homophobic" at every turn because we ask that the wattage be turned down a smidgen. Ranks right up there with every hiccup made wrong being called racism. There IS starting to be a backlash. If you had ANY intelligence whatsoever you would realize that your idiocy and others like YOU are the reason why this cause is hitting so many road blocks. Ever heard the phrase "cutting off your nose to spite your face" ?

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 10:39 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• anon, I don't take meds, healthy as a horse!

Answer by older at 10:39 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Your score rates you as "high-grade non-homophobic."

I have to say though, some of those questions were really strange.  What does this mean? 

Homosexual behavior should not be against the law.

Is homosexual behavior currently against the law? 

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:40 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Theres my score, Your score rates you as "high-grade non-homophobic."
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 10:41 AM on Dec. 27, 2009