Father of Terror Suspect Reportedly Warned U.S. About Son?

Link: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,581193,00.html?test=latestnews

I for one gives this Father credit for trying, to warn us a month ago.
According to the Obama administration they knew about it and were watching the situation.
Yep, sure they were.....

tyme4me2day

Asked by tyme4me2day at 10:23 AM on Dec. 27, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• This WHOLE story is off the wall. From what I read he was on many terror watch lists AND his father had warned the U.S. I do not understand how he slipped through! If a man with THIS much going against him slipped through its truly terrifying. It almost seems like all the measure s that inconvenience travelers so much are useless. I mean, WHY have people limit liquids if you are going to let a guy like THIS on a plane ANYWAY.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 10:35 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Too busy frisking grandma going to visit her grandkids and such...we wouldnt want to be accused of 'profiling' ya know...
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:43 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• You got it, TNmom.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 10:54 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Now they are doing something...no blankets or pillows in the last hour of flight....its a little late...thank God no one died this time.
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 11:09 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• We keep fighting yesterdays war, instead of today's war.

We need to stop them before they get on the plane , why is this stuff not stopped?

We need to start looking at countries like Iran and we have to be tougher.and Iran is not being dealt with we have to fight the war of tomorrow, watch where the money is coming from follow the money trail, that is the test.

this man came from a wealthy and prominent family.

We have to fight the war of tomorrow today.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 11:16 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• I applaud the father. This is the kind of thing I have been talking about. People must speak up, speak out and take action.

I think the fear of profiling is a problem. Like it or not though sometimes it has to be done. If a petite blonde woman with 2 kids was robbing banks I would fully expect to at least be "looked into" if I went into a bank with my children...because I fit this description. Would I whine about profiling? No. Would I be annoyed? Of course.

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 12:54 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Because the government works with the media. If they let a story like this unfold the media gets a good story to cover.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 1:42 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Well, they watched it. Do you think they are pleased or disappointed?
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 2:35 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Interesting. I wonder if Obama will be lambasted for KNOWING about this warning a whole month before the attempt happened, like some other president was warned with the same time frame, or if it will be swept under the rug like all of Obama's other mistakes.

Is there any chance the liberals can comprehend why it is so important to monitor these psychopaths through Bush's Patriot Act, now?! I know Obama sure does!!! LOL Or would you rather continue to "wait and see" how it all plays out?!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 2:56 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Because the government works with the media.

Only the Democratic administrations work WITH the media. The media works AGAINST the Republican ones!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 2:58 PM on Dec. 27, 2009