Why post Anon?

I come on here day after day and read and answer questions, and a lot of times I see people complaining about other people's way of parenting, ideas, values and just recently, their religion and how it is so offensive to say Merry Christmas. These people that answer with passionate comebacks and nasty remarks almost always post Anon. If you are so convicted in your beliefs and your skills as a parent, why not be proud and not post Anon? Why not let the world know who you are, since you are so inclined to share with us the CORRECT way of doing things?

Born2BAMommy5

Asked by Born2BAMommy5 at 10:37 AM on Dec. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think some people post anon so they are not directly targeted by some of the nastier posters on CM. Some people can be down right mean. I personally don't care what someone else says about me, but some people may be bothered by it, so they post anon, convicted in their beliefs or not. JMO
    LuvMyBoyzz

Answer by LuvMyBoyzz at 10:42 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Its all about guts and ridicule. If you have the guts you get ridiculed, and if you ridicule others you either quote scripture or post anon.

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 10:44 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Its because you always notice the bad ones. I always post anon, and I'm always respectful. I see a lot of nasty post from people who post with their names as well. I post anon because you can get a pretty good window into my life if you were to google my name and read all my post. I personally know many people on CM.  I ignore comments from people who are just bored and looking to push buttons.  You should too, you'll live longer.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• I almost always reply anon. Even when the ? is as simple as "what's for supper" or "what is the weather like where you live" I post anon. I just choose to post anon. However, when I feel strongly about something like my political views or my religious beliefs I Do NOT post anon. For those ?'s I show my face.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• because it annoys you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Just to annoy you.lol
    Anonymous

• What poster #1 said. But I will use my name today. :-)
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 12:16 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• I think some just like to stir the pot of drama. I think others like to give their opinion but dont want an onslaught of comments heading to their profiles,etc. Some like to give opinions but arent brave enough to post under their name...just easier to say how they feel,etc by going anon.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:21 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Read the many answers on these postings.

Anonymous

• Some screen people can be down right mean. lol
    Anonymous