over 500lbs

hello everyone been a while since i been here Q.i weight over 500lbs where can i find a obgyn here in ILL, i really need to go see a doc,its been a while because of my weight it just seem like everytime i went to the doc my weight was going up,i am not a big eater the only thing i can eat now dyz is beef and chicken but its so much going on in my life, sooo much stress ok back to why i am writing here i need to find a obgyn here in ill that would see someone that weight that much, not all obgyns will!!. i am in the madison/st clair area....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Dec. 27, 2009 in Health

• I found a website called www.obesityhelp.com with a q & a forum that might be able to tell you how to find a doctor near you. I'm not sure, but I would think you would need special equipment to weigh you & a table wide enough for you. Most offices I've been to have skinny little tables that you may not be able to fit on. Good luck. I hope you can find the answers you need. If you can't find your answer on the website, please try calling your local hospitals. They definitely have the equipment & maybe have an ob on staff who can help you.
    Mary0791

Answer by Mary0791 at 12:26 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Please stop denying it by saying you really aren't a big eater. You obviously DO eat that much---and WAY more than you should. You desperatley need to get on a proper diet and get that weight off. You are MORBIDLY obese and could be dead in a year unless you get the weight off. How about walking into the emergency room of a large mercy hospital and say "HELP ME!"
    Hospitals have larger scales and will be able to find you the right doctor for your needs.
    HONEY...PLEASE...GET THE WIGHT OFF before it's too late!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Dec. 29, 2009