i have a question and i really need help.....

my bf and i use to be really close in the begining he use to want me all the time i use to live an hr n a half away from him now i live with him and ever since i got pregnant (24weeks now)hes changed now he makes excuses not to have sex with me or says hes too tired every nite which is bs when he comes home he dont kiss me or hug me i have to beg him..but as soon as he gets home he'll play rough with the dog and txt on the phone with his guy friends.when i sit on his lap he wont even put his arms around me...i beg him too.when i try to talk to him about it he say jus go to bed or ignores my feelings it makes me cry i feel like he dont want me no more he works alot and when hes home i jus wanna be held..and my sex drive is really high now and i really wanna have sex but he dont y would he act that way twords me it seems like he cares more bout the damn dog i try talkin to him but he wont it hurts me really bad wat can i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Dec. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• how old r u and him? if its a first baby for both of u? it can be overwhelming even for a guy. and young men usual dont understand how emotional we get when we're pregnant! try calmly talkin to him, without crying! let him know whats goin on! dont hold it in!
    rahrahsmama

Answer by rahrahsmama at 11:36 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Well if he wont talk to you, then you talk to him. Just lay it all out there and tell him how you are feelin'. Let him know how emotional this is making you and how it hurts you to have him act like he is acting. Let him know you'd like him to show at least SOME affection. I swear, men, when they are nervous about the first child, they shut down emotionally, so who knows maybe you could get him to open up too. Ask him whats going on. Ask him if he's excited, nervous, scared... Heck, sit on his lap and don't get up until ya got an answer. lol. Good luck.
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 11:54 AM on Dec. 27, 2009

• yeah. I agree with mom2boyzndad all the way. gl
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 12:13 PM on Dec. 27, 2009