Is there anyone there I could chat/email w/ that has a child w/ special needs? Specifically terminal diseases... Zoe has Pompe Disease, which is terminal...

to learn about Zoe's disease, visit our site - www.curepompedisease.com - there's more pics there, too!

rigby941

Asked by rigby941 at 11:29 AM on Dec. 27, 2009 in Health

• My oldest is special needs. He doesn't have a diagnosis, but it's something that is neuro-muscular. He's 13. He isn't terminal though. Not that we know of. I'm getting worried cause his muscle tone is getting weaker. He's in PT now though. But I think I will get him into another peds neurologist soon. Just to re-evaluate. I'm sorry to hear about your daughter.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 1:06 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Both of my children are developmentaly delayed. I am so sorry about your child. I am in tears to imagine what you could be going through. My daughter is borderline mentally retarded and my son is autistic with sensory problems and speech delay. they are not terminal. I can not compare my story to yours but i am here for support if you need a friend. send me a message or write to my email: alexb_asist@yahoo.com
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 4:55 AM on Dec. 28, 2009