Anyone know a good site for discounted cigarettes or coupons?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Dec. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• Anonymous

• rolling on floor  anon:02

Anonymous

• I've switched to making my own cigarettes. I get the supplies at my local Tobacco Outlet store. The cost of a large bag of tobacco, two boxes of tubes and the little machine you need to get the tobacco inside the tubes (which you only have to buy once unless of course you break it or lose it) is around $40-$50 and it makes roughly the equivalent of two cartons of cigarettes. A huge savings. Yeah its a pain in the ass to sit around and make a day's worth of cigarettes, but its much cheaper.

Of course even cheaper is stopping, which I'm going to try myself at the beginning of the new year.

Anonymous

• When I smoked I went to my brand's website and signed up and got TONS of coupons in the mail, for packs and cartons. Try googling your brand and see. I'm sure you'll find something.
    Anonymous

• yeah, roll your own or buy them from an indian reservation. way cheaper there
    marilyn623

Answer by marilyn623 at 5:56 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• If you're poor enough to need coupons, maybe you shouldn't be smoking. Grow up!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Dec. 29, 2009