Can sex after a miscarraige complicate things???

On dec 9 I had a period and bleed until the 18th which I also took a pregnancy test that day and it came out positive. on the dec 24th I bleed for a couple hours and it was heavy. I stopped bleeding now and I was wondering if sex being unprotected will complicate things???

Pr3c1ousAng3l

Asked by Pr3c1ousAng3l at 12:08 PM on Dec. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (-5 Credits)
  • If you think you had a miscarriage, you need to go to the doctor to make sure everything came out. You don't want to get an infection, it could get very serious. GO TO THE DOCTOR PLEASE. Once you have your ducks in a row with your own health, then worry about your sex life.

Anonymous

• You don't have to go to a doctor after an early miscarriage if you have stopped bleeding. Before home pregnancy tests women lost early pregnancies and didn't even know they were ever pregnant. They thought they were just a week or two late.

Doctors usually recommend waiting 3 months after a miscarriage before ttc.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:33 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• You may not have miscarried or had an incomplete miscarriage so you should go to the doctor just to make sure you don't get an infection or that you may still be pregnant. You shouldn't have sex until you know for sure. If you didn't miscarry but are at risk sex can cause it, so go to the doc and see what they have to say.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 12:58 PM on Dec. 27, 2009