that time of the month!!!!!!

omg all i want to know is why now! that when that time of the month come i get upset stomach not cramps well last mo i did and barfing i was like what tha HELL!!
all my yrs of having a MENSTRUAL PERIOD!. i have never did the barffing//throwing up,i thought it was somethig i had eaton,
and i get this smell omg i hate it its that smell that u r on are comming off i get it when i am about to come on the smell u either just had a baby that open smell

WHY NOW!! THE THROWING UP,I AM WAITING FOR THE WHOLE PERIOD TO END GETTING TO YOUNG TO BE THROWING UP LIKE I AM PREG,,

6carebears

Asked by 6carebears at 12:09 PM on Dec. 27, 2009 in Health

• Call your doctor, maybe something else is going on?
    Anonymous

• I had the novasure procedure done this past Sept and haven't had cramps or bleeding since. I feel so much better and not stuck in the house feeling like crap anymore. I can honestly say I don't even know when my period is supposed to start if I were to have one. They don't remove any of your female reproductive organs so you don't have to take any hormone therapy. It was the best thing I have done in yrs, after having horrible periods.
    See your GYN. Mine started with small steps to see what would help, and then after none of that did we decided on the novasure. If you have any questions, PM, me anytime! Hope you're feeling better soon!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:08 PM on Dec. 27, 2009