Cowboys new stadium....

What do you think of the face that there is no Amaerican flag in the new stadium? I was shocked to hear that, they call themselves Americas team!!! I don't think so. They have a digital one up on the screen for the national anthem but it is so not the same!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 PM on Dec. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think it is wrong not to have the flag in there! A real one!!
    Anonymous

• eh...whatever
    Anonymous

• i suppose they arent so american then. i have 2 flags, in my house! they can have one at their stadium!
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 1:12 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Technically they can't have a flag flying on the weekends - It's against military code. And its not supposed to be up at night either.
    purrtymommie

Answer by purrtymommie at 1:21 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• This was remedied pretty quickly:

http://www.txcn.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/localnews/cowboysstadium/stories/112709dnmetflag.2f5c6224f.html

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/sportatorium/2009/11/breaking_news_cowboys_stadium.php
    Anonymous

• I think someone was bored and found the Cowboys and their flaglessness an easy target today! hmmm? All's well now. lol
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 3:23 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• No actually I had never heard of it until this morning and was shocked to hear about and thought I'd like to know what others thought ! Is that alright with you!! On the other hand you must be bored huh???

Anonymous

• Jerry Jones thought he had a good idea (no banners or flags anywhere in the stadium), and the event coordinators were left with the responsibility of providing a flag. Apparently nobody else agreed and he fixed the situation. The stadium is owned by a private corporation and I assume they can do what they want with their property. By the way, I live in Texas and hadn't heard this, I assume because it was changed not long after it was brought up.
    Anonymous