can sex complicate miscarraige?

I got my period back in nov after having my daughter in aug. It was a regular 5 day period. Dec 9th I had a period again and it lasted until the 18th. I took a pregnancy test and it came out positive and I went to the hospital that day also and they said that it was a miscarraige and the embryo was very tiny. They also said there was a sac but no living cells. I stopped bleeding for 4-5 days and bleed on dec 24 for a few hours. I stopped bleeding again and was wondering if sex would complicate things. I had sex today and didnt have any pain or bleeding. I was just wondering.

Pr3c1ousAng3l

Asked by Pr3c1ousAng3l at 12:59 PM on Dec. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (-5 Credits)
  • Complicate things how?

The World Health Organization recommends waiting at least 3 years before getting pregnant after having a baby for the health of the mother and the baby.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:06 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• i believe its the same as having a baby, you should wait 6 weeks. only so you dont get an infection. talk to your dr about it. and im sorry for your loss
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 1:08 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• 3 years? No. My dr said to wait 6 months. Some recommend having a normal period before trying again. Ask your doctor what he recommends. It won't be no 3 years. I had a miscarriage 14 months ago and upon OUR decision we are 10 weeks pregnant with our 2nd. We just decided to wait longer cause I took it pretty bad and it took me a while to want to try again.
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 2:35 PM on Dec. 27, 2009