Did you eat or make something really Good?

I first time made a homemade Brownie walnut Rich Yummy Pie!! DD made a wonderful all from scratch lemon meringue pie! What did you have or try? I also made the Reece's peanut butter cup tasting* Bars. And homemade from scratch Hot chocolate mix to give away! C'mon. What did you enjoy or make? Let's share! Thank you for your Replies!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 1:32 PM on Dec. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I made a pumpkin cheesecake a few weeks ago.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:32 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• i made peanut butter cookies and chocolate chip cookies from scratch. mmm mmm mmm. I'm not a great cook, but i did make a beef stew that was really good and I made chili. yummy.
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 1:34 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Just a comment,proudmomma777- or anyone knowing... my Beef Stew is okay. Nothing Great! I'd like it to be Great! Do you have any special tips for flavor, snap or anything? I'd love to know! Thank you!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 1:37 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• angellinda i use the mccormick slow cooker season pack for stews and it comes out nummy.

To answer op I made my grandmas candy NUM NUM NUM and a roast with garlic in it topped with onion slow cooked for 7 hours oh it just melted in your mouth it was soooooo goood! I am thinking crockpotting meat for holidays is not a bad idea now that we tried it, the only thing i couldnt use was the port wine i normally pour on it.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:41 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• I made red velvet cake, just like every year.
    Sookie02

Answer by Sookie02 at 2:27 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Use a pkg of brown gravy mix in with the stew oh so good. Everyone raves about my roasts & stews as I do this to them salt and pepper thicken a bit with some flour & water all mixed together or use Seasoning salt or Lemon pepper seasoning instead of the regular salt & pepper
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 4:12 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• i always make good food. i never fail! cuz im da shinizz!
    Anonymous