Anyone try the $100.00 on Sale Sketchers Shoes for shaping up?

Sketcher's shape up shoes! Wow Big Prices! They look Cool! What do you think of them? Anyone try them or like them? They're Cute!!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 1:34 PM on Dec. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not when they sell Curves shape up shoes for only $30.
    Anonymous

• I wear similar TheraShoes that they sell at KMart and Sears. They go on sale for less then $20. I couldn't wear Curves, the sole was too hard. TheraShoes are great for people with foot problems like plantar fasciitis.

http://www.therashoe.com/index.html
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:42 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• My stepmom has them and loves them. She has an old injury in her knee that causes her really horrible pain and swelling when she stands or walks too much, but her knee doesn't swell at all when she wears those. She swears by them!
    Anonymous

• Cool looking? are you serious? How old are you and what planet do you come from? You must have no sense of style. Sorry! Those have to be the most ugliest pair of shoes i ever seen in my entire life and they do not work. Shoes do not work to help you loose weight or get toned. Why do people have to be so lazy, get off your butt and work out at a real gym or at home with normal shoes that support your feet. I swear
    Anonymous

• i think they're great. :)
    katatrinakay

Answer by katatrinakay at 2:46 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• I was in Physical Therapy earlier this year and found out that many of us don't walk heel to toe like we should. We tend to lean to the side. I like that these shoes might help in that heel to toe stride but I'm not paying $100 for them. I'll wait until some rich person buys them, doesn't like the look and sends them to the consignment shop. THEN I'll buy them! lol I'm Scottish. I'm cheap!

Answer by admckenzie at 3:02 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• I haven't tried them but I would like to. Not just for the fact they are supposed to help you straighten up/tone up, BUT because I'm so short!!! Maybe they will give me a little height and I won't ruin every pair of jeans I own (and they are the short/petite ones!).
    Anonymous

• They are Fantastic!
    Zanjea

Answer by Zanjea at 3:51 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Maybe if they cost about $20.00 I would buy them. But, in this economy it is almost a sin to spend that much money on some shoes. @@ Crazy....
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 4:03 PM on Dec. 27, 2009