Does your 1 year old have any cute quirks?

My son is a blanket chewer. He loves to suck on the edges of his blankie. He will rotate the blanket around until he finds "the perfect spot."

What does your child do that makes you giggle?

Born2BAMommy5

Asked by Born2BAMommy5 at 2:13 PM on Dec. 27, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Jake dances (he's almost 2 )... if Taylor Swift comes on CMT, he's all "Taaader!!!" - if I try to sing along he does the cutest thing... he will get this serious look, glare at me, put his fingers to his lips and give a quick "Sh!!" and if I dont hush, he goes "Mommy.... STOP!"

Ben is 8mos, ... every time you just look at him he will raise his eyebrows and give you the biggest smile in the world... but he waits until a couple of seconds after eye contact before he does it so it goes this this:

(Ben's staring off into space) Me: Benjamin! (he jerks his head aroud to see me) We lock eyes... (wait for it) TADA!!

He also learned how to say "huh", but it sounds like a seal barking... so he sits there and claps his hands and says "huh huh huh huh" Its too cute.

When Alex was little he sucked on his middle and ring finger while rubbing tags (from clothes, the silky tag) on the bottom of his nose to go to sleep.
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 4:59 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• DS laughs when he farts and when SO burps!
    He bites his nails, which I think is weird.
    If he's in a bad mood, he'll say no to anything so his grandfather asks, did you want to come see me, do you love me? LOL!
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 9:31 PM on Dec. 27, 2009