• In the Spotlight:

how can i get my hubby to be more sexually active with me?

he says he has no stamina and he complains cuz he works all day and comes homes and does nothing. i stay home all day with my little one and im tired after a long day but i still want it and he doesnt so wat should i do?

rosac88

Asked by rosac88 at 2:23 PM on Dec. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• set aside time for the both of you- have a "date night". make/buy something that is special for supper (after the little one is fed and in bed), open a bottle of wine or have a beer, rent a movie that you two want to watch. kill the lights, light some candles, take a bath/shower together... spend some time getting reacquainted, and enjoy his company... a little time investment that is not "family" related goes a long way. for the both of you- make time even when you ARE tired, its important.

i guarantee you, that if you show some affection, gentle touches, physical closeness, attention to his needs... it'll pay off. + if you get him hard you can use him regardless. lol
    seriously though, schedule time for the two of you that is for nothing else, and just see where it goes.

i have 3 kids, and my SO works INSANE hours. we still manage to find the time... just make it a priority.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 2:32 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Try waking up early and start his day with sex. That way he's not tired. Wake him up with a bj and that should get his feathers flapping! Woo Hoo!

Answer by admckenzie at 2:55 PM on Dec. 27, 2009