Has anyone had a 6 month old like this?

He started rolling at 3 months. Crawling by 4 months. He can get to crawling from a sitting position, and sit up from crawling. Now he is pulling himself up to standing...and starting to "table walk". He is moving soo fast. It's like he's not even my baby anymore...he's trying to be a toddler!! Anyone else have a baby that was this fast??

michellelee3708

Asked by michellelee3708 at 3:23 PM on Dec. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• OMG! Mine is the exact same way! I keep telling him too slow down. It seems like he went from cute and cuddly for a few weeks to wanting to be a big boy. lol I'm trying to keep him crawling as much as possible cuz it helps with brain development, but he just wants to get up and walk.
    krystie-tina

Answer by krystie-tina at 3:48 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Are you pregnant? I swear, its true what they say about "moving out of the way for another one". DS2 rolled over the day we came home from the hospital, scooted at 4 mos, crawled at 5 and was cruising the week after that. I didnt know what to do, he just skipped all of these stages! Of course, shortly after he started cruising I found out I was pregnant... DS2 and DS3 are 14 mos apart. It is kinda alarming, b/c DS2 was so FAST and here DS3 is 8 mos now and he just started sitting up on his own and scooting... no crawling yet.
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 4:29 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• No my baby took his time with everything.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:34 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Thank god the answer for that for me is no lol.She started rolling over around 4 months sitting up and crawling both happened when she was 7 months old and shes now 8 months and 1 week old.She can take all the times she needs im in no hurry
    alaina_20

Answer by alaina_20 at 5:45 PM on Dec. 27, 2009