RENALBLASTOMA ?? PLEASE READ !!!!

Please help , Im very worried about my babygirl
I took a picture of my babygirl on Christmas morining and instead of the normal red pupil in the picture, it is white, I have heard that this can be a very strong indicator of retionalblastoma, an eye cancer, but its only in 1 pic, anyone know anything ??? Thanks so much in advance !!

FIVEHARTLEYZ

Asked by FIVEHARTLEYZ at 3:32 PM on Dec. 27, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I never heard if it. I suggest seeing a pediatric Ophthalmologist if this is concerning you.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 3:35 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• White eye reflection doesn't necessarily mean eye cancer. It can also be due to other conditions and can even be seen in occasional pictures of healthy eyes under certain lighting conditions. But you should see your doctor just to be sure.
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 3:57 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• For medical information, check out www.medlineplus.com. The doctors and nurses at my local children's hospital give all parents of their patients this website. Enter the symptoms in the box to do the search. Talk to your doctor. If your doctor doesn't think that their is anything to be concerned about, but you feel that you do, make and appt with a pediatric eye specialist.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 7:15 PM on Dec. 27, 2009