what do u do when u cant stand your son in law??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:24 PM on Dec. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• fix him up with someone and hope he leaves your dd!
    Anonymous

• Ha Ha if my mom knew how to use a computer I would think she was writing this---LOL! I guess it depends on why you don't like him? Abuse or anger issues or just a jack ass in general? Will wait to see what the exact issue is, more info please!!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 5:26 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Grin & bear it. It's your daughter's life not yours.
    Anonymous

• Depends if it's a legit reason or not. If your daughter's life is in danger, THEN you have reason to bring it up/do something. But if you just don't like him, you have to grin and bear it.
    madelyns_momma

Answer by madelyns_momma at 5:55 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• This is my feeling .no one will ever be good enough for our children . But you know we can not pick there mate. So I guess you have to put up with him. Or make your visits when he is not home.
    Anonymous