Child Locks

Ok so I bought child locks for the cabinets today, the kind that go around the outside around the knobs. We live in an apt and I don't want to screw holes in the cabinets for the ones that go on the insides.
Well, my 9 mon old DD got right past them, pulled them off with no problem at all and they're the tightest they can go.
*sigh* Any ideas?

jmpeskie

Asked by jmpeskie at 5:28 PM on Dec. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Ask your landlord about doing the ones that screw into the cabinets..I had to do it because my son did the same thing and I live in an apt.
    My landlord gave the ok and so now we have inside ones..they work very well
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 6:57 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• If your landlord won't let you...try rearranging your cabinets. I just put "safe" items in the lower cabinets (pots, pans, tupperware, etc.) and keep glass and sharp objects up high. You might be surprised how quickly baby looses interest in pulling stuff out of your cabinets.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 8:34 PM on Dec. 27, 2009