What do i do about my stepson mom?

My My husband and i both had children before we got married. But my son dad doesn't bother us at and he respect the fact i have other kids. But my husband ex is being a pain not sure what is going on in her head.
Ok when i get for one i get for all and i don't expect that from her. But she hear my kids talking about things they want and she will go out and get it for my step son have him bring it here to show it off. And then takes it home for him when she has him or she will drop him off with it and then i have a fight on my hand. She has 4 kids and gave them all up but my stepson but we have him 5-6 days a week. So its like she don't have him we do all the time i love him like he was mine the problem is his mom.
anyone with an idea how to deal with her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Dec. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• Has dad talked with her?

Answer by admckenzie at 7:11 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• You don't. You can't change her. You can only try to contain the influence she has in your household.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 12:56 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Yea he has talked to her but she still do it anyway.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Dec. 28, 2009