whats a good program?

whats a good program for working at home if there are any? just keeping options open. i want to be there for my kids when their born but i know i'm going to want to work somehow... i like making my own money because that means i get to spend more on my kids when their born or save it for a rainy day.

1sttimema_808

Asked by 1sttimema_808 at 6:08 PM on Dec. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• Hello. I would like to invite you to view my profile if you want. I have info about working from home you might be interested in. I've been at home for several years and it really helps when you build up a residual income. I recenly got divorced and without that income I don't know what I would be doing right now.
    Let me know if you have any questions.
    You can subscribe to my free e-newsletter to get more info on working from home. www.imomnews.com
    regards,
    Kim
    imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 6:15 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Well, there are any number of companies at your fingertips. I am with an incredible company! We provide low cost discount programs to people all over the country. Our programs help our members to save money on everything from healthcare and legal services to daily savings like entertainment, shopping and automotive care... As a home based owner with us you and your family would receive a membership to EVERY plan we offer as well as other bonus programs. We have the best compensation program in the industry and are paid Daily (for new business), Weekly (bonuses) and Monthly (for old business)... Because of the way we are paid you will be able to build an income and keep it for a lifetime!

Learn more about our company, team, plans and the opportunity at www.ThisIsAP.com
    Let me know if you have ANY questions!
    Talk to you soon
    Sabrina

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:19 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:28 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• There are a lot of great companies to start a business with. You have to decide what interests you and go for it. I am with a great company that sells all natural products from candles to mineral makeup. Take a look around my website it explains things in more detail then I can do here. If you are interested in doing what I am doing let me know.
    Good luck in your search
    Kari
    www.HomeAtMiaBella.com
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 10:55 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Founded in 1992, kgb is the largest provider of branded directory assistance services in Europe and the largest independent provider of outsourced directory assistance services in the United States. We are currently recruiting Special Agents for our newest product.

kgb Work @ Home positions offer the opportunity to learn, grow, and have fun; to be part of an elite group of kgb Special Agents who enjoy flexible scheduling; a commute-free day – saving time, money, and the planet. You can also enjoy the total eradication of a dress code policy.

CHECK IT OUT >>> kgb_

RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 11:19 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• Before I could properly answer you question I would need to know if you are talking strictly about WAH Jobs or if you'd be open to a WAH Business Opportunity. My company offers residual income and free benefits for your household, doesn't involve cold calling, parties, or a product to sell, and we offer services people actually want and need. There is more information in my profile and available upon request. I'd be happy to go over the details with you, just PM me!
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 11:43 AM on Dec. 28, 2009

• I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 10 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 4:18 PM on Dec. 29, 2009