What's the BEST present you received for this holiday season? And why is it the best?

My best present was my family agreeing to stay home instead of going to relatives Christmas Day. It was definitely more relaxing. My kids are way older so they're not way anxious to travel on Christmas Day anymore. We do that afterwards. What's your best present?

lfl

Asked by lfl at 6:08 PM on Dec. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That sounds nice. My husband wrote me a kind note from work Xmas eve and I prefer it to the Chanel parfum he gave me. : )
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:10 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• my nikon d40 cam!! but another one was my kids face when they open their presenst!1 that was the best
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 6:15 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• I got 2 great gifts. I got a 1919 Kodak Brownie 2 Autographic Foldable camera. It is really sweet. I collect these really old cameras. I also got an Ipod Touch.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:18 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• jeanclaudia awwwww how nice that he missed you especially the night before Christmas - whatever he does I'm sure it was busy!!! and you other responders - I am jealous - lol i can't even remember how to work my cell phone camera - i've missed a lot of good pictures cause of being dumb!!!!!!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 6:22 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• My best gift was amazing sex. I didn't need to exchange it and it was really appreciated. It showed thought and caring and omg, it was great!

Answer by admckenzie at 6:26 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• My husband was home and not deployed.. Neither of our sons were home for Christmas but of course we have the grandkids here fulltime. Out of 30 Christmas' together this only makes the 14th he's been home. I was just greatful for that. No time of year was ever more lonely than when I was home alone with kids and he was in harms way.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 6:30 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• oh admckenzie you are so funny - how FANTASTIC for you!!! May that love with the act remain!!!!!

GrnEyedGrandma - That is so nice and well deserved for all that your Husband's done for our country. If your sons are serving may they be kept safe and find rest for strength. I hope your Husband is home for a good while. I know well, but not from military wartime, the loneliness of a family without a father who shares activities.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 6:41 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• My best gift is my son, he's such a blessing!
    lattemom1

Answer by lattemom1 at 6:59 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• mmm the new Flyleaf CD.cause Flyleaf kicks bum! :)
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 7:04 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• My best gift was a knife set......seriously my old knives wouldn't even cut bread and I had to use my body weight in order to cut anything. Now I have a totally rad set that will cut almost anything
    LovesmyJesus

Answer by LovesmyJesus at 7:18 PM on Dec. 27, 2009