Are there any foods or drinks I should be consuming to help with my milk production while I am pregnant?

tasase

Asked by tasase at 6:49 PM on Dec. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Just eat nutritious meal. Watch your salt and sugar intake.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 6:53 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Just make sure to take your vitamins, other than that your body is already preparing for you no need to worry about it. You will produce milk just fine. Just remember after giving birth to drink a lot of fluids almost to the point of gagging you with the idea of drinking more. I helps with the milk and it also helps with all the crazy swelling and of course my favorite the weight loss. Good luck and congrats on the bundle of joy.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 6:53 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• I found that making sure I was taking in enough calories helped alot! The twins were fed and I was losing weight!!!! I got up to 200ibs by the time they were born and dropped down to 178 after while bf!!! Once I stopped because I h to get back on a med I blew up again! But if you watch your diet and make sure you have enough calories to produce the milk you will be fine.
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 6:59 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Eat healthy, take vitamins. Drink lots of water! That's all there is to it!
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 7:34 PM on Dec. 27, 2009