My STBX is IN-FREAKING-SANE!

I'm writing this in "Answers" because I want to be anonymous, and I NEED to vent! To keep it kosher, I guess I'll ask - "ISN'T MY STBX A DAMN MORON??"
Okay, HE filed for divorce a few months ago, so fine -- he wasn't there for me when I needed him so fuck him (I was hospitalized and diagnosed with bipolar disorder -- stayed a few weeks and now I'm doing great!). He has this idea in his head that we'll divorce and then start over and start dating again. Wtf? Why divorce at all, then?? Then, he comes over yesterday to do Christmas with our daughter, and when I'm in the kitchen cooking he comes up behind me and starts kissing my neck and groping my boobs and butt! Um, NO! I shoved him off and told him to get off and he kept trying until I yelled at him, "People who file for divorce against me do NOT GET TO FUCKING TOUCH ME!" Then he's all, "Why are you yelling?" Well, because NO MEANS NO, MORON!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:05 PM on Dec. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• omg, I think I was married to him at one time. lol My x pulled that crap. He thought it would help me let go if I thought we could still date. Men are silly. They think with the wrong head!

Answer by admckenzie at 7:09 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• continued.... What the hell is he thinking?? He actually thinks we should continue this relationship and at the same time get divorced (then "start over"). He does NOT understand why we shouldn't be able to do that! He actually said, "Divorced people have sex all the time!" First of all, WHO? WHO does that?? Secondly, THIS STBdivorcee DOESN'T! He is absolutely nuts if he thinks he can have his cake and eat it, too!
    Anonymous

• OP again: I feel a little better now LOL!
    Anonymous

• ive been divorced twice and let me just tell you, THEY ALL WANT TO COME BACK FOR SEX! i think its something about just b eing comfortable with you and knowing you. they also think by "servicing" you, you will be theirs. stupid i know but guys are generally stupid!! lol
    Anonymous

• He might be a little afraid of the Bi Polar issue you are having. Does he really understand it? Have you tried to sit down with him and talk to him ?

Answer by louise2 at 7:27 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Louise, yes, we have discussed it at length and I gave him a TON of info I printed out from the internet. (He read it all.)
    Anonymous