Free online GED courses?

Dos anybody know of any? i wanna get on the right foot with my GED so i can atleast start a good job as a cook at my local headstart so if you know any please let me know THANX!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:24 PM on Dec. 27, 2009 in

• Your county should have an adult education school or ask another county. I'm not sure if it's limited to county residents or available to state residents. They'll know about on line availability. Oh at a local two year college near me I've seen ads for getting GED's through the college 's adult hischool program. Maybe a two year college in your state offers something like that.
    Good for you mom, wow cook for a headstart?!!! That's a lot of work for little ones tummies!!!!! Congratulations on your hopes - I'm sure they'll happen for you!!!!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 7:30 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• I tryed all that and they didn't have online program :( so i amforced to find a website online
    Anonymous

• Try the local Literacy Council or a community/technical college..they should be able to help you. I haven't seen anything on line though. You could also ask the Parent Liason or Principal at the Headstart program, they have tons of resources available to them to help out their parents, they may be able to help you out too. Best of luck of your goals, I know you can do it!!!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:09 PM on Dec. 27, 2009

• Just get the book. Most libraries have one.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:49 PM on Dec. 28, 2009